CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome Me!!!!

New to the blog scene but ready to get with the program. 

2 kids: boy- Clarke 5 yrs
           girl-   Kate  2 1/2 yrs
Husband- Richard of almost 7 years 

My name is Marilee.  I am an elementary teacher.  I also serve in my church through 7th and 8th grade girls sunday school teacher, Choir member, Praise Team member, and Women's Ministry member. 

I love my crazy life!  I am usually on the go but I feel like I am busy in a good way. 

On a personal note, we just put our house on the market and have had only one looker in the 4 weeks it has been up.  We are also contemplating having another child.  We just haven't decided if we should wait until after the house sell is over or if we should just go for it....  I guess we will talk out the pros and cons tonight and see what happens.

Well, I'll update later! 
Welcome Me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment